Cylindrical Roller Bearings (Pressed Steel Cages)
NSK has high load rating "EW Series"
Cylindrical Roller Bearings (Machined Brass Cages)
NSK has high load rating "EM Series"
Full-complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cageless, full-complement cylindrical roller
bearings have the maximum possible number of rollers and can sustain much
heavier loads than cylindrical roller bearings of the same size with cages. On
the other hand, high-speed capability is inferior to the bearings with cages.
The open-type single- and double-row bearings are mostly used in general industrial applications at low speed and under heavy load, and the shielded-type double-row bearings are often used in crane sheaves.
Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Sheaves
1. Improved seal: Contact seal increases resistance to entry of water or foreign substances.
2. High load capacity: When used as a sheave bearing, radial and axial load capacities are increased
3. Corrosion resistance: Phosphate surface treatment improves resistance to rust.
4. Easy to apply grease: Holes provided on inner ring facilitate grease replenishment, even while the bearing is mounted.
5. Fewer surrounding parts: With snap rings for the outer ring, fewer parts are required around the bearing for a more cost-effective sheave.