Standard Series of High Precision Angular Contact Ball Bearings
A basic series of NSK precision angular
contact ball bearings that meets ISO standards.
1. NSK's Z steel, a long life bearing steel, is used as the standard material.
2. The 70 and 79 series are sealed with a grease life that has been improved by one and half times.
3. Two types of cages are available.
Robust Series of Ultra High-Speed Angular Contact Ball Bearings
This series developed with the best of
material, evaluation, and analysis technologies, of which NSK is proud. This is
highly functional series for machine tool. In addition, the sealed type of this
series, which offers longer service life and shows excellent environmental
friendliness is available.
1. Reduces heat generation and achieves high-speed rotation
2. X type bearing, which is made of SHX steel developed by NSK, offers long service life for use in high-speed applications.
3. Wide lineup to meet various applications is achieved.
4. Grease life of the selaed type has been extended.
Robust series, Spinshot II of Ultra High-Speed Angular Contact Ball Bearings with Oil-Air Lubrication
Ultra High-Speed rotation and low-noise
performance has been achieved through focusing efforts on optimizing the
oil-air lubrication system of this bearing.
1. Achieves 40,000 min-1 with ISO-40 equivalent taper using oil-air lubrication.
2. Noise levels reduced by approximately 3 dB to 5 dB in comparison with conventional oil-air lubrication.
3. Achieves 40,000 min-1 with about half of the air volume of conventional oil-air lubrication.
Robust BSR series of Ultra High Precision Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Accommodate the need for high precision and
ultra high-speed for shaft diameters of less than 25 mm.
Highly functional series that support the high performance requirements of compact spindles.
1. Ultra high-speed bearings designed specifically for compact spindles.
2. X-type with inner and outer rings that are made of excellent heat resistant and wear resistant SHX steel help high-speed applications achieve a long service life.
3. High precision specifications are standard.
Robust Series of High-Speed Angular Contact Thrust Ball Bearings
A Robust series of angular contact ball
bearings for sustaining axial loads that achieves high-speed and high rigidity
1. The BTR series has a contact angle of 40° that features both high thrust rigidity and low heat generation properties.
2. The BAR series has a contact angle of 30° that focuses on high-speed performance in comparison to the BTR series.
TAC-F Series of Highly Rigid Angular Contact Thrust Ball Bearings
The TAC-F series of angular contact ball
bearings is used to sustain axial loads and is focused on high rigidity.
1. A contact angle of 50° that focuses on rigidity, and perfect for highly rigid spindles that operated under heavy-duty cutting applications.
2. Inseparable design facilitates easier handling.